The reigning champions meet Fiorentina on round 14 of the Serie A Today 01/12/2018.
Fiorentina are 10th in the points table with 4 wins and 3 defeats. But they have drawn more than they have won in the league. They are winless in the last 6 league matches and are currently on a 5 match drawing streak too. The most common scoreline in that run was 1-1, which came in 4 of the last 5 games.
All 7 of their recent matches had a score under 2.5 goals. They are unbeaten at home this season, with 4 wins in their 6 home games. At present they are on a 2 match draw streak in front of their home crowd. Under 2.5 goals came in 4 of their last 5 home fixtures.
The champs are the only team to be unbeaten in the league. At present they are on a 4 match win streak. Over 2.5 goals came in 3 of their recent league games. In 5 of their 6 competitive matches they only lost once and won all the remaining 5 games. The team managed by Allegri are the only team to win all their away games.
His team are at the top of the table with 12 wins in their 13 matches. There is no way they will lose against a team who are unable to win their games on the trot. Thus this may be a straight forward victory for Juventus.
- Germán Pezzella is working hard to recover from injury and make this match, with Federico Ceccherini on standby to replace him.
- Gerson could move from midfield into the attacking trio.
- Emre Can is training again but away from the main-group. He is not expected to feature here.
- Mario Mandzukic and Cristiano Ronaldo are working well together in attack and Massimiliano Allegri will likely persist with that combination against Fiorentina.
Fiorentina vs Juventus: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Juve leads with 4 wins in the last 5 h2h matches across all venues.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in total in 3 of the last 5 matches between them.
- Juve are on a 2 match win streak in this fixture.
- At this venue also Juventus leads with 3 wins in the recent 5 h2h matches.
- The final score was more than 2.5 goals in 3 of the last 5 matches between them in this ground
Fiorentina vs Juventus: Prediction
Juve are just looking unbeatable in the league. But they have been making mistakes at the back in the recent games. This was seen in the UCL game against Manchester. So there will be chances for the home teams to score and if they take it we may see both the nets bulging. So a bet can be placed on both the teams to score with 2.00 odd.
There is no problem for Juve to score. They have already netted 28 times in the league. This may turn out to be another draw for the home side. Thus a bet can be placed for “DRAW” at 3.88 odd.
Fiorentina vs Juventus: Betting Tips
Full Time Draw @ 3.88.
Both Teams to score @ 2.00.